Parent Advisory Council
The CJMS PAC’s mission is to promote school spirit and enrichment at CJMS. If you have a child attending CJMS, you are a PAC member. If you are unable to attend the monthly meeting, notify any one of the PAC officers and they will be glad to let you know how you can assist for one hour or possibly be an on-going volunteer. Volunteers are extremely welcome at CJMS.
PAC parents may assist in volunteer activities such as working in the library, selling concessions for after school activities, assisting with the Square 1 Art program, career day, and school pictures. Others volunteer on their lunch hour, bake items for special events or sales, chaperone fun night celebrations in the evenings, assist with the monthly newsletter mailings, go on field trips, and help teachers or teams with special projects. Even if you work full time there are activities for which you can volunteer.
CJMS PAC Information
If you would like to receive monthly updates of our Minutes and other information to keep you informed about CJMS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to include you on the distribution list. You will only receive 1 to 3 emails per month. If you are on Facebook, you can also get updates and school-reminders in your Newsfeed! Find us at http://www.facebook.com/cjmspac and LIKE our page.
PAC Fundraiser for 2022-2023
- Meetings focus on enrichment projects and include a monthly report from the principal.
- When: 1st Thursday of every month. We are offering morning and evening meetings this year, see the schedule below.
- October, December, February, April meeting at 5:30 PM (location to be determined)
- November, January, March, May meeting at 8:45 AM meeting in the CJMS Cafeteria
- President - Veronica Swallow
- Vice President -
- Secretary - Tammy Niemeyer
- Treasurer - Hillary Woodard
- Volunteer Coordinator -